Subject: Annual data collection on Framework Decisions 2008/947 & JHA/ 2009/829/JHA
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mirka Jakesova | CEP" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2025 15:39:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member.

Since the adoption of Framework Decisions 2008/947/JHA and 2009/829/JHA by 
the European Union, CEP has undertaken a variety of initiatives to support 
and promote their implementation. To get a yearly update on each country’s 
implementation and further process with the Framework Decisions 2008/947/JHA 
and 2009/829/JHA, CEP kindly ask you to answer the questionnaire attached.

Please be informed that CEP aims to reinstate this annual data collection 
and compile a comprehensive contact list of practitioners involved with the 
Framework Decisions within Probation Services. These efforts are intended to 
enhance communication, promote knowledge sharing, and provide support in 
applying the Framework Decisions in daily practice.

Please come back to Mirka ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) by 31 July 2025.

Thank you for you help and support.

With kind regards,

Mirka

Ms Mirka Jakesova

CEP Policy Officer

Upcoming events

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cjpe-summer-course-2025/>

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/international-training-school-on-core-correctional-skills-2025/>

More events? 
<https://www.cep-probation.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/12/CEP-activities-calendar-2025_final.pdf> 
 >>>View the 2025 Calendar!

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org | 
<http://eepurl.com/gcVN5z> Subscribe to our newsletter

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> X | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube | 
<https://www.instagram.com/cep_probation/> Instagram